The Millennium City, Located 19.9 miles (32 km) south-west of New Delhi, Gurgaon has a population of 876,824. Witnessing rapid urbanization, Gurgaon has become the city with the third highest per capita income in India, even though the city grapples with the problem of lack of proper infrastructure and utilities, frequent power outages and rising crime. Historically known as Guru Gram, the city's economic growth story started with the Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited setting up a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in the 1970s.
Emaar MGF Land Limited is a joint venture between Emaar Properties PJSC ("Emaar") of Dubai and MGF Development Limited ("MGF") of India. Emaar is one of the worlds leading real estate companies, having developed approximately 89 million square feet of real estate across residential, commercial and other business segments and with operations in 14 countries. MGF has established itself as one of the key players in retail real estate development in Northern India and has delivered approximately 2 million square feet of retail space.
1. Located in Sector 66, on main Golf Course Extension Road Gurgaon , on the proposed 130 metre road with Metro nearby, approx 3 km drive from NH-8, 20 minutes drive from IGI airport
2. Easy access from Express Highway to the city
3. Comprises 3 and 4 bedroom apartments with size varying from 3125 sq. ft. 3625 sq. ft.
4. With 80% open green space, it is pulsating with life, even with the gentlest breeze.
5. Club house with facilities like swimming pool, gym, squash court etc.