The Millennium City, Located 19.9 miles (32 km) south-west of New Delhi, Gurgaon has a population of 876,824. Witnessing rapid urbanization, Gurgaon has become the city with the third highest per capita income in India, even though the city grapples with the problem of lack of proper infrastructure and utilities, frequent power outages and rising crime. Historically known as Guru Gram, the city's economic growth story started with the Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited setting up a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in the 1970s.
At home and work in SS Omnia is an unparalleled, groundbreaking urban live/work studio residences designed for those who would like to capture all the possibilities of living and working at the same address! Yes, just think of the possibilities.
Your dreams can become your reality at SS Omnia Studio Residences.
1. Intelligently designed floor plans for maximum efficient use of spaces and views.
2. Open design layout provides flexibility in interior design.
3. Floor-to-ceiling walls of tinted glass all around the residences.
4. Spacious balconies directly accessible from living areas & bedroom of every residence through floor to ceiling sliding glass doors.
5. Split air-conditioning.
6. Provision for spacious walk-in closets.
7. Pre-wired for high-speed communication, multiple telephones lines and cables.