The Millennium City, Located 19.9 miles (32 km) south-west of New Delhi, Gurgaon has a population of 876,824. Witnessing rapid urbanization, Gurgaon has become the city with the third highest per capita income in India, even though the city grapples with the problem of lack of proper infrastructure and utilities, frequent power outages and rising crime. Historically known as Guru Gram, the city's economic growth story started with the Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited setting up a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in the 1970s.
Mapsko Casabella is the ultimate signature of perfect homes. Mapsko group has launched this residential project Mapsko Casabella in sector 82, Gurgaon which has the direct access from NH-8 Expressway & Dwarka Expressway. It offers 3 BHK, 3-BHK+SQ and 4BHK Apartments providing everything you could possibly want : walking and jogging tracks across vast landscaped lawns, swimming pool, a clubhouse for social gatherings, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts and more.
1. Earthquake resistant building with eco-friendly designs.
2. Open green spaces providing pollution free environment.
3. A km distance from upcoming ISBT & Metro Depot + 5 metro stations within 3 kms radius.
4. 24/7 electronic survillence.
5. 24/7 treated water supply.
6. 100% power back up & high speed capacity lifts.
7. Rain water harvesting system.
8. Close to malls, SEZs, IT Parks, hotels and other colonies etc.
9. Facilities of schools, colleges & Hospital are available.
3 BHK + SQ
4 BHK + SQ
Subvention Payment Plan
Months Tentative construction schedule
Installments to be paid
At the time of Booking
10% of TSP
Within 30 days of Booking
10% of TSP
Within 45 days of Booking
75% of TSP + 100% PLC
At the time of offer of possession
5% of TSP + Registration charges + stamp duty and any other charges