The Millennium City, Located 19.9 miles (32 km) south-west of New Delhi, Gurgaon has a population of 876,824. Witnessing rapid urbanization, Gurgaon has become the city with the third highest per capita income in India, even though the city grapples with the problem of lack of proper infrastructure and utilities, frequent power outages and rising crime. Historically known as Guru Gram, the city's economic growth story started with the Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited setting up a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in the 1970s.
Vatika Group has come up with Vatika Express City residential plots to deliver luxury and comfort with great greenery and modernization. The project is a plotted community and a part of 300 acres integrated township Vatika Express City (XPC) located in 88A, 88B and 89A. XPC is designed by internationally renowned team of designers who has also designed mega townships like Infotech City in Jaipur and India Next in Gurgaon.
Vatika Express City plots are located in Sector 88A, 88B, Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon linked with fantastic and fast transport connectivity's. The project has direct access to Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) and enjoys excellent connectivity with Delhi. Dwarka Expressway leads to proposed Diplomatic Enclave which is being planned on the lines of existing Diplomatic Enclave located at Chanakyapuri in Delhi. It is also close to proposed Metro station and IGI Airport is surrounded by many upcoming projects of the leading developers.
1. Part of 300 acres Vatika Express City
2. Project has a direct access from 150 meter Dwarka Expressway
3. Adjacent to main road
4. Exclusive gated community of 300 and 400 sq yard plots
5. Freehold land with clear title
6. Plot and society boundary wall
7. Corner plot
8. Development on the Lines of Lutyen's style of architecture, Delhi
9. Green Belt facing
10. Various commercial and residential coming up in the vicinity - DLF, Bestech, 3Cs, Vatika, Orris, Ansals, SARE, Ramprastha, Mapsko and Vipul, Godrej etc.